DENSYS is a 2-year (120 ECTS) Erasmus Mundus Joint Master dedicated to Decentralised Smart Energy Systems. This program is supported by the Erasmus+ program of the European Union and is coordinated by the Université de Lorraine, France, in coordination with KTH, Sweden, POLITO, Italy, UPC, and Spain.
This campaign is only for students from targeted countries and programme countries:
- Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Territory of Ukraine as recognized by international law
- Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
- South Africa
- Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- Programme countries: EU Member states, North Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Serbia and Turkey (citizenship or 12 month of activity in one of those countries)